Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introduction:

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook a while back... I'm not entirely sure where he got it.  But I am going to use it.  Credit goes to Ryan H.

"She writes for her family,
She writes for her friends,
She writes so she never
     has to pretend.
She writes what she thinks,
She writes what she feels,
She writes so people
     will always be real.
She writes when she fails,
She writes when she grows,
She writes in third person
     so no one will know."

Don't take this to mean that everything written here, which, after this post, will be written entirely in third person, is about me or my life.  Some things may come from my imagination, some may have actually happen throughout the course of my life.  Stories will only be in third person because I favor anonymity.  Don't get the wrong idea from anything.  I have a large imagination.  That is my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment